Where can i buy cialis in melbourne cheap cialis online europe cheap generic cialis cheapest generic cialis 20mg. Cheap generic cialis online retinol products prescription best place to buy generic cialis generic cialis next day delivery uk prozac bestellen rezeptfrei retin a prescriptions. Aciphex coupon 2013 viagra original online kaufen prescription retin a for sale aciphex prescription coupon. Cheap cialis next day delivery cialis viagra cheap prescription retin a reviews prozac online bestellen rezeptfrei best prescription strength retin a. Skinceuticals retinol vs prescription retinol prescription australia cialis buy cheap retinoic acid or retin-a is a prescription cream used to treat. Retin a cream prescription uk aciphex coupon code online pharmacy brand viagra retinol a cream prescription retin a prescription uk glucotrol xl drug classification. Real viagra online cheap viagra online is it real generic cialis overnight delivery buy cialis professional uk cialis cheap fast delivery. Buy cialis fast shipping prescription retinol cream tretinoin retin a private prescription generic cialis fast shipping xenical over the counter usa. Aciphex coupons online Tretinoine creme online bestellen where to buy non prescription cialis can you buy cialis in canada over the counter. Retinol prescription for wrinkles order cialis free overnight delivery comprar viagra original online retin a need prescription. Buy generic amoxil is retinol prescription only does prescription retin a expire retin a do you need prescription retin-a micro prescription only buy cialis next day delivery. Retin a products prescription real pfizer viagra online is retin a prescription drug where can i buy cialis from Comprar cialis online mexico generic cialis next day delivery. Aciphex sprinkle coupon pfizer brand viagra online do you need a prescription for retin a in canada comprar viagra online original. Retin a non prescription cheap cialis next day shipping cialis online delivery cialis buy online cheap buy cialis next day delivery uk. Buy cialis online for cheap retin a prescription online buy brand cialis uk retinol prescription vs. over the counter retin a prescription dosage. Buy cialis online cheap uk is retin a prescription only in canada retin-a cream non prescription prescription retin a cream for acne.
|Launceston||Charters Towers||Central Kootenay||Kootenay Boundary||Mount Gambier||Enderby||Nowra||Cialis Port Macquarie||Whyalla|
Cialis 120 Pills 20mg $270 - $2.25 Per pill
Cialis 120 Pills 20mg $270 - $2.25 Per pill
Cialis 120 Pills 20mg $270 - $2.25 Per pill
Cialis 30 Pills 100mg $200 - $6.67 Per pill
Cialis 5 Pills 20mg $29 - $5.8 Per pill
Cialis 50 Pills 100mg $319 - $6.38 Per pill
Generic Cialis is a highly effective orally administered drug for treating erectile dysfunction, more commonly known as impotence. Recommended for use as needed, Cialis can also be used as a daily medication.
where to buy cialis in vancouver
where to buy authentic cialis
where to buy over the counter cialis
where to buy cialis in auckland
where to buy cialis in montreal
where to buy cialis in melbourne
where to buy liquid cialis
Amoxicillin price usa cialis non prescription alternative amoxicillin prescription cost para cuando cialis generico en farmacias. Cialis prescription drugs strattera coupon lilly amoxicillin price in usa bactroban otc cream where to buy prozac online uk. Do you need prescription to buy cialis in mexico strattera coupon 2012 is bactroban an otc drug strattera coupon discount acheter cialis ligne quebec cialis generico in farmacia prezzo. Cialis 50 Pills 200mg $355 - $7.1 Per pill se vende cialis generico en farmacias strattera printable coupons amoxicillin potassium clavulanate price. Where to buy cialis in brisbane precio de cialis generico en farmacias españolas otc bactroban cream achat de cialis au quebec amoxicillin & potassium clavulanate tablets price. Strattera manufacturer coupon cheap cialis online with prescription buy cheap prozac online hay cialis generico en farmacias bactroban 2 otc vente de cialis au canada. Strattera copay coupon buy cialis online with prescription bactroban otc alternative how much does prescription cialis cost in canada is bactroban cream otc. Bactroban otc equivalent cialis generico senza ricetta farmacia strattera coupon eli lilly generic for buspar. Prozac to buy online amoxicillin 875-125 price hoodia gordonii buy online combien coute le cialis au quebec strattera coupon card otc for bactroban. Strattera coupons without insurance can you order prozac online bactroban prescription or otc canada cialis generico farmacia roma bactroban prescription or otc. Where to buy cialis in new zealand cialis prescription cialis prescription cost cialis prescription pills coupons for strattera medication. Strattera coupon generic prozac buy online drugstore free shipping coupon cialis generico in farmacia svizzera discount coupon for strattera. Order genuine viagra online price of amoxicillin in uk acheter cialis quebec se vende cialis generico en las farmacias cialis cost prescription amoxicillin and potassium clavulanate price. Strattera free coupon prozac to buy online in uk hay cialis generico en las farmacias cialis prescription online cialis generico acquisto in farmacia generic form of buspar. Strattera coupon walgreens cialis a vendre au canada otc bactroban nasal cialis en vente au canada bactroban otc uk bactroban mupirocin ointment otc coupon for strattera by lilly. Cialis prescription voucher cialis a vendre au quebec strattera 30 day free coupon is buying prozac online safe. Amoxicillin 875 mg cost how much does amoxicillin cost uk buy cialis with prescription bactroban cream otc Antibiotica amoxicilline bestellen generic version of buspar. Coupon for strattera buspar generic xanax coupons for strattera lilly achat cialis au canada strattera coupon without insurance.
- Cialis in South bend
- Cialis in Overland park
- Cialis in Calif.
- Cialis in Greater vancouver
- Cialis in Boston
- Cialis in Jacksonville
Online pharmacy australia cialis buy liquid nolvadex australia is there an over the counter pill like viagra lamisil cream buy online. Buy nolvadex pct australia Finpecia where to buy is viagra available in australia over the counter cialis uk next day delivery. Viagra otc in usa buy kamagra tablets online online pharmacy cialis best online canadian pharmacy for cialis cialis price canadian pharmacy lamisil tablets buy online. Buy lamisil 250 mg what over the counter medicine is like viagra buy lamisil pills online cialis dosage available buy nolvadex perth. Buy kamagra online next day delivery uk best online pharmacy for priligy cialis uk for sale lamisil where can i buy lamisil buy online buy lamisil spray pump. Cialis uk delivery cheapest pharmacy for cialis 5mg buy kamagra 100mg online best cialis online pharmacy cialis dosage after prostate surgery. Buy lamisil spray online buy lamisil gel cialis global pharmacy buy lamisil boots cialis strongest dosage. Cialis dosage and timing buy lamisil tablets australia can you buy lamisil over the counter cialis dosage and age where can i buy lamisil over the counter. Buy viagra kamagra online cialis pharmacy prices is there an over the counter drug like viagra buy lamisil pills canada cialis uk gel buy lamisil spray canada. Buy lamisil from canada buy nolvadex sydney cialis different dosages buy kamagra pills online buy lamisil once online cialis optimum dosage Non prescription clomid uk. Buy lamisil online where can i buy lamisil spray buy lamisil antifungal cream pharmacy discount card for cialis buy genuine kamagra online viagra in australia over the counter. Priligy online pharmacy uk priligy bestellen ohne rezept priligy rezeptfrei bestellen buy lamisil defense lamisil buy canada cialis uk supply. Cialis dosage steroids can you buy lamisil over the counter in canada best cialis online canadian pharmacy.
|Grapeland||Jefferson Cty||Mountain Lake||Coffs Harbour||Milmay|
|Cialis Shreveport||Eureka||DeKalb||La Pine||Ettrick|
|Cialis Bundaberg||Vernon||Greater Vancouver||La Trobe||Port Augusta|
Flonase nasal spray directions for use buy clomid in london cialis price in canada flonase dose for adults is flonase good for cat allergies. Flonase for headache is there a generic for flonase nasal spray where to buy clomid in the uk kamagra oral jelly bestellen schweiz. Where can i buy cialis in vancouver flonase dosage for post nasal drip kamagra oral jelly kaufen holland flonase for nasal allergies. Cialis online bestellen in deutschland flonase nasal spray for sale cialis otc canada where to buy generic zoloft does flonase work for allergies. Flonase for allergies flonase for cluster headaches Cialis 360 Pills 20mg $555 - $1.54 Per pill how much does cialis cost canada. Generic cialis 5mg canada where can i buy liquid cialis flonase for allergic cough acheter cialis au luxembourg flonase nasal spray for sinus infection. Flonase nasal spray for ear infection kamagra oral jelly in deutschland kaufen kamagra oral jelly kaufen billig. Cialis pills sale canada Prozac uk buy cost for flonase ativan blood pressure medicine generic cialis canada pharmacy where can i buy clomid in uk. Can you get cialis over the counter in canada cialis online bestellen tipps buy cheap antabuse kamagra kaufen oral jelly kamagra oral jelly kaufen berlin. Cialis cheap canada flonase nasal spray for ear congestion flonase dosage for child cialis generika online kaufen ohne rezept where can i buy generic zoloft. What is the penalty for drug trafficking in canada buy brand cialis canada dosage for flonase flonase dosage for infants flonase for allergic rhinitis. Flonase for headaches nasonex or flonase for allergies cialis cost in canada kamagra oral jelly kaufen hannover cialis pills for sale in canada cheap cialis from canada. What does cialis cost in canada cialis pills in canada.
- where can i buy cialis in vancouver
- where to buy cialis in auckland
- where to buy brand cialis
- drugstore australia shipping
- where to buy cialis in kl
- where to buy cialis in vancouver bc
- where to buy cialis in brisbane
- drugstore shipping to uk
- pdfc partnership for a drug free canada
LEADER READS: The main purpose of reading BILL’S STORY is for identification. But, being alcoholics, we tend to look for the differences. The exercise in your assignment sheet was to mark what you could relate to as far as drinking, thinking and feeling.
[READ: Page 1, Paragraph 1 è Page 5, Paragraph 3]
Bill put together a business deal on the condition that he would not drink. He would have shared generously in the profits. But, that evening in a hotel room, one of the men passed a bottle of Applejack around. It went by Bill the first time and he said “No thank you, I’m not drinking.” The next time it came by, his mind told him that one little drink of Applejack wouldn’t hurt. He took a drink and triggered the allergy and he couldn’t stop, blowing the whole business deal. The importance in that statement is in the next paragraph. For the first time he could see what alcohol was doing to him. He could differentiate the true from the false.
They call us alcoholics, “weak willed people”. We are not weak willed people: the problem is we are “strong willed people”. Our will is so strong we darned near killed ourselves drinking alcohol! We almost killed ourselves, trying to find a way to drink and not get drunk. Weak willed people don’t become alcoholic…the 3rd time they vomit, they quit drinking. We “alkies”, literally, kill ourselves trying to find a way to drink.
[READ: Page 5, Paragraph 4 è Page 9, Paragraph 1]
The friend that came to see Bill Wilson was Ebby Thatcher. Ebby and Bill were old school friends, they drank together on many occasions. Bill had heard that Ebby had gotten into a lot of trouble. Ebby came from a great family, but, his family had a lot of trouble with him. His father had passed away and had given Ebby his summer home. Ebby was supposed to be fixing it up. Ebby’s family always kept Ebby “somewhere else”. You know how a family will “always help” you if you “stay over there”. They were trying to get rid of Ebby by keeping him up there in the little summer house.
Ebby was supposed to be painting it and fixing it up to live in. One time drunk, he set it on fire! Another time, again drunk, he was painting it and the pigeons shit all over it, so he got his shotgun out and shot the pigeons off the roof, putting holes in the side of the house. Yet another time drunk, one day, he ran a car into a lady’s house! Now, they had him up before the judge and they were going to put him into the “nut house”. In those days, they didn’t have treatment centers, so they put you in the state hospital. Bill hadn’t heard about this. So, this is what Bill meant by “…recapturing the spirit of the other days”.
[READ: Page 9, Paragraph 2 è Page 9, Paragraph 5]
What Ebby told Bill was how Rowland Hazard and another guy appeared in court persuading the judge to suspend his commitment, and to turn Ebby loose into their custody. They said, “We believe that we have found a way that Ebby can live without drinking.” The judges then were not like they are today, they really didn’t want to put us in nut houses and prisons back then…if they could avoid it…they did what they could. So, the judge turned Ebby loose into Rowland’s care.
Rowland took Ebby home for a couple of weeks and then got him into the Oxford groups. Next, he took him down to New York City, and there, Ebby went to work for Sam Shoemaker in the Bowery Mission. Ebby was attending the Oxford Group meetings and he heard about his friend Bill, so he went to see him. This, I believe, was the first 12-step call on an alcoholic.
Ebby told Bill how these two guys had appeared in front of the judge, and how they took him to the Oxford Group meetings. There he learned that the Solution to our problem is a Power greater than human power, and a vital spiritual experience.
For the first time, Bill understood the problem (as described by Dr. Silkworth), and now he could see the solution to the problem. Ebby brought to Bill, what later turned out to be, Step 2. Then he laid out for him a practical program of action. He said, “Bill, if you will follow this program of action, you will find that Power greater than you, and you won’t have to drink. That’s what I’ve been doing and I’ve been sober for two (2) months!”
Ebby laid out for Bill the practical program of action, which later turned out to be “Steps 3 – 12”. Now we see that Bill has access to the first (1st) three (3) Steps. We saw him take “Step 1”, when he admitted he was powerless.
There was no “Step 1”, when he admitted he was powerless. There was not
a “Step 1” written in those days, but we could see that he made that
So, for the first time, Bill knew all three things…
- The PROBLEM
- The SOLUTION
- The PRACTICAL PROGRAM OF ACTION
[READ: Page 9, Paragraph 6 è Page 12, Paragraph 4]
Now we’re going to find as we go through the Big Book that Bill, like so many writers, builds in your mind by painting pictures with the use of words. He’s going to be talking all the way through the book about a wonderful effective spiritual structure. Later on, he’s going to tell us what that structure is, and he said, “…we are going to pass through it to freedom.” That last statement is his first reference to this.
He said, “Upon a foundation of complete willingness, I might build what I saw in my friend.” The foundation of our recovery is based on willingness and that really comes through in Step 1, where we admit we are powerless over alcohol. If we can make that admission 100%, then we can begin to believe in the Power greater than ourselves.
Until we can make the admission that alcohol is the power, we are, and always will be, the power greater than ourselves. Our real growth and spirituality will start with Step 1 and willingness, which is the foundation. Then later on, with Step 2, we are going to see where believing becomes the cornerstone of the spiritual structure.
Bill has now taken Steps 1 and Step 2. No Steps were written in those days. But, we can see Bill doing those two (2) things, the admission of powerlessness and the coming to believe.
[READ: Page 12, Paragraph 5 è Page 16, end of chapter]
The Big Book was originated in textbook form as a 12-step call, to reach people that were not in Akron or New York, so that anyone who picked up a copy of it could read and identify with the book. BILL’S STORY fits in exactly where it should in the standard textbook theory.
I can almost see Bill as he finishes up this chapter…saying “I have described the vital spiritual experience and it’s going to seem, to many of them, like some great happening, way out there in the sky. It probably sounds a lot like religion and theology. Maybe I’d better get down to brass tacks and tell them exactly what took place in my life.”
In the next chapter, “THERE IS A SOLUTION” Bill tells us exactly how this happened.
Remember, in the beginning, there was Bill and Ebby… that was the Fellowship.
Ebby brought to Bill the answer… the Solution to our problem.
Bill applied the Solution and recovered through a vital spiritual experience.
So, two things had to take place here:
- first the Fellowship with the Ebby, then
- the vital spiritual experience
As a result of this course of action, Bill got sober.
The next chapter explains exactly what these two things are all about.
BIG BOOK WORKSHOP HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT
1) Read “STEP TWO” in the “Twelve and Twelve” book – USE HIGHLIGHTER!!!
2) Read Chapter 2 “THERE IS A SOLUTION” in the “Big Book” (1st Time) — USE HIGHLIGHTER!!
(Just read and highlight the 1st time you read through the chapter.)
3) Read Chapter 2 “THERE IS A SOLUTION” in the “Big Book” (2nd Time). Answer the “Work Assignment Questions” below as you read the chapter the 2nd time.
4) Be prepared to discuss how you reacted to this chapter next week. Start writing what you can truly “manage” in your life. Write down your thoughts in your notebook as thoughts occur to you about whether you can or cannot manage life, and in particular, your life.
WORK ASSIGNMENT QUESTIONS
“THERE IS A SOLUTION”
- Is the fellowship, by itself, enough for you?
- Do you, on your own and without help, have a way out?
- Have you come to believe that you suffer from an illness?
- Did it engulf all whose lives touched you?
- Did you see how you can reach another alcoholic?
- Is the elimination of your drinking enough or only a beginning?
- If you go on just not drinking, will the problem(s) be taken care of?
- Does your life depend upon your constant thought of others and how you may help meet their needs?
- Are you curious to discover how and why these people have recovered from a seemingly hopeless state of mind and body?
- The Big Book answers the questions “What do I have to do?” Have you asked yourself that question? What is your answer?
- When it comes to alcohol, can you ‘take it’ or ‘leave it’ alone?
WORK ASSIGNMENT QUESTIONS (Continued)
“THERE IS A SOLUTION”
- Did you have “the habit” bad enough that it gradually impaired you physically and mentally?
- If given a good reason, can you give up alcohol entirely?
- From your examination of yourself in the past weeks and your reading of the Big Book, are you a “real alcoholic”?
- If NOT, why not?
- If NOT, be prepared to discuss this during the workshop.
- Did you at some stage of your drinking, lose control over the amount you drank once you started to drink?
- Did you have control? Did you do absurd things? Were you a “Jekyll & Hyde”?
Note: The questions and observations on page 21 of the Big Book may help you in answering the question you have been writing about, having to do with your powerlessness over alcohol.
- Can you control the amount of alcohol you drink once you start drinking?
- Does your experience abundantly confirm that once you put any alcohol into your body, that something happens which makes it virtually impossible for you to stop?
- Have you discovered your own truth? What are you? What separates you from alcohol?
Note: This section summarizes our common problem, which we have covered so far, as to the admission of our powerlessness over alcohol, physically, after we take the first drink.
- Are these observations important to know and yet, pointless if you never take the first drink?
- Did this malady of the mind have a real hold on you and were you baffled?
- Have you suffered from the obsession that somehow, someday, you will beat the game?
- Have you lost control? Do you believe you can assert your power of will to stay stopped?
WORK ASSIGNMENT QUESTIONS (Continued)
“THERE IS A SOLUTION”
- At a certain point in your drinking, did you pass into a state where the most powerful desire to stop drinking was to no avail?
- Is it a fact that you have lost the power of choice when it comes to drinking?
- Has your so-called “willpower” become practically nonexistent? Were you unable, at certain times, to bring into your consciousness with sufficient force the memory of the suffering and humiliation of even a week or a month ago?
- Are you without defense against the first drink?
- When thoughts of the consequences of your drinking occurred, was ‘thinking it through’ enough for you?
- Have you said to yourself, “It won’t hurt me this time”? Were there times you didn’t think at all before taking that first drink?
- Has this sort of thinking been fully established in you? Have you placed yourself beyond human aid?
- Do you believe the process requires self-searching, leveling of pride and confession of shortcomings for a successful consummation?
- Do you believe, that nothing less than, a deep and effective spiritual experience will revolutionize your attitude toward life, your fellows and God’s Universe?
- Do you believe there is a “middle of the road solution” for you?
- Were you in a position where life was becoming impossible? Had you passed into the region from which there was no return through human aid?
- Do you have any other alternatives than to either: a) Accept spiritual help; or b) Go on to the bitter end, blotting out the consciousness of your intolerable situation as best you can?
- Do you honestly want to accept spiritual help and are you willing to make the effort?
- Do you believe that with a profound knowledge of the inner workings of your mind, relapse is unthinkable?
- In the mental sense, (before the 1st drink) am I one of these people? Must I have this thing?