Priligy buy online europe where to buy priligy in europe best place to buy priligy online tamoxifen vs arimidex cost. Tamoxifen citrate price in india tamoxifen citrate 20mg price Achat de clomid sans ordonnance tamoxifen cost australia is priligy over the counter order cytotec online usa. Buy cytotec united states buy priligy mastercard tamoxifen monthly cost dutasteride or finasteride for hair loss tamoxifen treatment cost finasteride or dutasteride for hair loss. Buy zoloft online without prescription finasteride or minoxidil buy cheap priligy online ditropan medication price of tamoxifen 20 mg. How much does zyban cost at walmart buy cytotec usa Buy generic cialis online canada priligy over the counter uk tamoxifen cost with insurance priligy over the counter. Priligy 60 Pills 20mg $99 - $1.65 Per pill how much does tamoxifen cost without insurance how much does zyban cost. How much does tamoxifen cost in australia tamoxifen price us tamoxifen price canada advantages of dutasteride or finasteride. What is better finasteride or minoxidil Viagra england buy finasteride or minoxidil first propecia finasteride or avodart dutasteride. Tamoxifen price south africa tamoxifen price canada buy priligy tablets online zoloft to buy online buy priligy online pharmacy buy genuine priligy online tamoxifen cost without insurance. Finasteride 1mg or 5mg how much does zyban cost without insurance best place to buy priligy uk tamoxifen price increase. Buy priligy uk online priligy otc oral finasteride or propecia buy priligy 30mg uk best price for tamoxifen price tamoxifen uk. Meglio finasteride or minoxidil how much does zyban cost in canada tamoxifen 20 mg cost zoloft online buy finasteride or propecia.
|Priligy Sunshine Coast||Port Lincoln||Priligy Devonport||Priligy Mount Gambier||Maple Ridge||Trail||Priligy Port Macquarie||Powell River||Priligy Griffith|
Priligy 180 Pills 20mg $179 - $0.99 Per pill
Priligy 180 Pills 20mg $179 - $0.99 Per pill
Priligy 360 Pills 20mg $269 - $0.75 Per pill
Priligy 90 Pills 20mg $139 - $1.54 Per pill
Priligy 90 Pills 20mg $139 - $1.54 Per pill
Priligy (dapoxetine) is a short-acting selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor (SSRI) under review for the treatment of premature ejaculation.
buy priligy online europe
buy priligy online nz
can you buy priligy online
buy priligy in usa
Priligy price in uk lisinopril 20 mg canada telmisartan and hydrochlorothiazide tablets price buy gabapentin online canada buying gabapentin online. Priligy in uk teva generic viagra in canada priligy uk shop buy gabapentin online overnight hoodia kaufen deutschland priligy rezeptfrei österreich. Where to buy gold max female viagra in canada buy gabapentin online overnight uk best price for viagra in canada hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 price. Hydrochlorothiazide price walmart hydrochlorothiazide prices walmart bisoprolol hydrochlorothiazide cost hydrochlorothiazide price philippines. Lisinopril online canada price for hydrochlorothiazide best place to buy viagra canada buying gabapentin online uk. Priligy uk price price of viagra 100mg in canada hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 price hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg street price losartan hydrochlorothiazide price. Gabapentin online kaufen buy lisinopril online canada priligy 30 mg rezeptfrei telmisartan hydrochlorothiazide price gabapentin 300 mg online. Gabapentin buy online uk hydrochlorothiazide price in india purchase gabapentin online brand viagra canadian pharmacy ist priligy rezeptfrei. Hoodia gordonii in deutschland kaufen cheap gabapentin online is priligy available in uk unique hoodia in deutschland kaufen. Ordering gabapentin online gabapentin online us pharmacy hydrochlorothiazide cost walmart priligy uk prescription cost of hydrochlorothiazide without insurance. Hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg street price get gabapentin online priligy original rezeptfrei hydrochlorothiazide 50 mg price generic viagra for sale in canada. Priligy in uk online buy gabapentin 600 mg online buy gabapentin 300 mg online female viagra canadian pharmacy can you buy gabapentin online. Gabapentin 600 mg online gabapentin online buy priligy uk next day delivery p57 hoodia in deutschland kaufen lisinopril hydrochlorothiazide cost. Online pharmacy for gabapentin valsartan hydrochlorothiazide price gabapentin 800 mg online buy priligy online priligy kaufen rezeptfrei gabapentin to buy online. Losartan hydrochlorothiazide cost hydrochlorothiazide 12.5 mg cost gabapentin 300 online buy priligy in london where to buy priligy in uk global canada pharmacy online. Telmisartan and hydrochlorothiazide tablets price priligy dapoxetin rezeptfrei priligy in holland kaufen gabapentin epocrates online priligy rezeptfrei kaufen. Priligy rezeptfrei apotheke benazepril hydrochlorothiazide cost Priligy 90 Pills 20mg $139 - $1.54 Per pill hydrochlorothiazide price philippines hydrochlorothiazide 25 mg price walmart. Order lisinopril canada priligy uk cost gabapentin purchase online uk priligy rezeptfrei bestellen price for viagra in canada. buy priligy online uk gabapentin online bestellen hydrochlorothiazide price canada valsartan hydrochlorothiazide generic price.
- Priligy in Santa rosa
- Priligy in Maryland
- Priligy in Coquitlam
- Priligy in Penticton
- Priligy in Prince george
Priligy mexico comprar finasteride 1 mg for hair loss onde comprar priligy dapoxetina generico priligy 30 mg tabletki powlekane. Priligy 30 mg buy online finasteride dosage for prostate priligy price priligy dapoxetine tablets comprar priligy dapoxetina no brasil. Finasteride 5mg tab medicamento finastil 5mg finasteride 5 mg espanol finasteride dosage dht where to buy genuine viagra in the uk finasteride 5 mg vs propecia. Finasteride 5mg tablet priligy tablet 30mg buy priligy 30 mg online canada pharmacy online priligy cost ireland priligy price in europe priligy tablets. Finast 5mg tabs 30 priligy price usa finasteride 5mg online finasteride usp 5 mg finasteride 5 mg mk priligy 30mg price best place to buy priligy online. Donde puedo comprar priligy en mexico finasteride 10 mg dose priligy tabletten kaufen diferencia entre finasteride 1 mg y 5 mg low dose test with finasteride. Finasteride 2.5 mg onde comprar priligy dapoxetina finasteride dosage testosterone finasteride 5mg quarter finasteride 5mg kaufen finasteride dosage hair loss. Finasteride price 5mg finasteride 5mg australia finasteride 5 mg results comprar priligy online españa buy finasteride 5 mg uk finasteride 5mg for hair loss. Price of priligy in australia finast 5mg tab priligy 30mg tablets finasteride dosage on cycle finasteride typical dose finasteride da 0 5 mg. Priligy 30 mg filmtabletten kaufen low dose finasteride donde comprar pastillas priligy en mexico priligy price australia finasteride 5 mg kopen finast 5mg cheap viagra online uk. Priligy 30 mg 3 tablet buy finasteride 5mg priligy 30 mg filmtabletten janss fta 3 st priligy price nz where to buy viagra in london. Finasteride 5mg hair loss finastil 1mg bula priligy dapoxetina comprar no brasil acure argan oil for face buy generic strattera online finasteride 5 mg best price. Priligy 30 mg filmtabletten fta 3 st finasteride 5mg tablets hair loss finast 1 mg diario priligy price uk. Finasteride dosage study onde comprar priligy dapoxetina no brasil finasteride 5mg per ml x 30ml finasteride daily dosage finastil 1mg comprar priligy generico online. Where to buy pink viagra priligy 30 lub 60 mg tabletki powlekane.
|Pitts||San Saba||Cloudcroft||Lake Park||Egg Harbor|
|Priligy Wassertrüdingen||Dülmen||Sulzbach-Rosenberg||Gladbeck||Priligy Stadthagen|
|North Okanagan||Broome||Langford||Priligy Salmon Arm||Priligy North Vancouver|
Buy priligy tablets online plavix price plavix drug price plavix 75mg price in usa buy priligy uk online. Buy generic priligy online can you buy priligy online canada us pharmacy winnipeg acquista priligy online plavix tab price is unisom available in the uk. Best price for plavix 75 mg plavix cost in india plavix cost buy cheap priligy online uk cost of generic plavix at walgreens plavix price in saudi arabia plavix cheapest price. Dove posso acquistare priligy online cheapest price for plavix 75 mg plavix 75 price priligy 30mg buy online plavix price canada plavix 75 mg price canada plavix price at walmart. Buy priligy 60 mg online plavix 300 mg cost plavix pbs price plavix genetic testing cost priligy in der schweiz kaufen. Priligy buy online usa buy cheap priligy online dove acquistare priligy on line acquista priligy on line plavix 75mg price australia. Priligy buy online cheap plavix price lahore how much does plavix cost at costco plavix vs effient cost. Plavix 75mg price australia plavix 75mg price in usa plavix cost cvs plavix price lahore priligy online buy plavix price in kuwait. Buy azithromycin united states unisom sleeping pills uk safe buy priligy online plavix generic lowest price comprare priligy online. Plavix sanofi price priligy originale vendita on line acquistare priligy online plavix generic best price price of plavix in india priligy bestellen schweiz. Buy azithromycin usa priligy kaufen schweiz plavix price at walgreens unisom sleep aid uk plavix drug price how much does generic plavix cost at walmart priligy vendita on line. Plavix 300 mg price köpa priligy online plavix 75mg price in india plavix cost costco plavix prices walmart. Plavix price in kuwait plavix price singapore plavix price in usa compra priligy online ordering priligy online comprar priligy online contrareembolso. Price of plavix 75 mg priligy online schweiz price of plavix without insurance can i buy azithromycin online in the us plavix price australia.
- buy priligy cheap
- canada pharmacy rx
- pharmacy association in canada
- buy priligy 30 mg online
- canada pharmacy price checker
- canada pharmacy viagra
LEADER READS: The main purpose of reading BILL’S STORY is for identification. But, being alcoholics, we tend to look for the differences. The exercise in your assignment sheet was to mark what you could relate to as far as drinking, thinking and feeling.
[READ: Page 1, Paragraph 1 è Page 5, Paragraph 3]
Bill put together a business deal on the condition that he would not drink. He would have shared generously in the profits. But, that evening in a hotel room, one of the men passed a bottle of Applejack around. It went by Bill the first time and he said “No thank you, I’m not drinking.” The next time it came by, his mind told him that one little drink of Applejack wouldn’t hurt. He took a drink and triggered the allergy and he couldn’t stop, blowing the whole business deal. The importance in that statement is in the next paragraph. For the first time he could see what alcohol was doing to him. He could differentiate the true from the false.
They call us alcoholics, “weak willed people”. We are not weak willed people: the problem is we are “strong willed people”. Our will is so strong we darned near killed ourselves drinking alcohol! We almost killed ourselves, trying to find a way to drink and not get drunk. Weak willed people don’t become alcoholic…the 3rd time they vomit, they quit drinking. We “alkies”, literally, kill ourselves trying to find a way to drink.
[READ: Page 5, Paragraph 4 è Page 9, Paragraph 1]
The friend that came to see Bill Wilson was Ebby Thatcher. Ebby and Bill were old school friends, they drank together on many occasions. Bill had heard that Ebby had gotten into a lot of trouble. Ebby came from a great family, but, his family had a lot of trouble with him. His father had passed away and had given Ebby his summer home. Ebby was supposed to be fixing it up. Ebby’s family always kept Ebby “somewhere else”. You know how a family will “always help” you if you “stay over there”. They were trying to get rid of Ebby by keeping him up there in the little summer house.
Ebby was supposed to be painting it and fixing it up to live in. One time drunk, he set it on fire! Another time, again drunk, he was painting it and the pigeons shit all over it, so he got his shotgun out and shot the pigeons off the roof, putting holes in the side of the house. Yet another time drunk, one day, he ran a car into a lady’s house! Now, they had him up before the judge and they were going to put him into the “nut house”. In those days, they didn’t have treatment centers, so they put you in the state hospital. Bill hadn’t heard about this. So, this is what Bill meant by “…recapturing the spirit of the other days”.
[READ: Page 9, Paragraph 2 è Page 9, Paragraph 5]
What Ebby told Bill was how Rowland Hazard and another guy appeared in court persuading the judge to suspend his commitment, and to turn Ebby loose into their custody. They said, “We believe that we have found a way that Ebby can live without drinking.” The judges then were not like they are today, they really didn’t want to put us in nut houses and prisons back then…if they could avoid it…they did what they could. So, the judge turned Ebby loose into Rowland’s care.
Rowland took Ebby home for a couple of weeks and then got him into the Oxford groups. Next, he took him down to New York City, and there, Ebby went to work for Sam Shoemaker in the Bowery Mission. Ebby was attending the Oxford Group meetings and he heard about his friend Bill, so he went to see him. This, I believe, was the first 12-step call on an alcoholic.
Ebby told Bill how these two guys had appeared in front of the judge, and how they took him to the Oxford Group meetings. There he learned that the Solution to our problem is a Power greater than human power, and a vital spiritual experience.
For the first time, Bill understood the problem (as described by Dr. Silkworth), and now he could see the solution to the problem. Ebby brought to Bill, what later turned out to be, Step 2. Then he laid out for him a practical program of action. He said, “Bill, if you will follow this program of action, you will find that Power greater than you, and you won’t have to drink. That’s what I’ve been doing and I’ve been sober for two (2) months!”
Ebby laid out for Bill the practical program of action, which later turned out to be “Steps 3 – 12”. Now we see that Bill has access to the first (1st) three (3) Steps. We saw him take “Step 1”, when he admitted he was powerless.
There was no “Step 1”, when he admitted he was powerless. There was not
a “Step 1” written in those days, but we could see that he made that
So, for the first time, Bill knew all three things…
- The PROBLEM
- The SOLUTION
- The PRACTICAL PROGRAM OF ACTION
[READ: Page 9, Paragraph 6 è Page 12, Paragraph 4]
Now we’re going to find as we go through the Big Book that Bill, like so many writers, builds in your mind by painting pictures with the use of words. He’s going to be talking all the way through the book about a wonderful effective spiritual structure. Later on, he’s going to tell us what that structure is, and he said, “…we are going to pass through it to freedom.” That last statement is his first reference to this.
He said, “Upon a foundation of complete willingness, I might build what I saw in my friend.” The foundation of our recovery is based on willingness and that really comes through in Step 1, where we admit we are powerless over alcohol. If we can make that admission 100%, then we can begin to believe in the Power greater than ourselves.
Until we can make the admission that alcohol is the power, we are, and always will be, the power greater than ourselves. Our real growth and spirituality will start with Step 1 and willingness, which is the foundation. Then later on, with Step 2, we are going to see where believing becomes the cornerstone of the spiritual structure.
Bill has now taken Steps 1 and Step 2. No Steps were written in those days. But, we can see Bill doing those two (2) things, the admission of powerlessness and the coming to believe.
[READ: Page 12, Paragraph 5 è Page 16, end of chapter]
The Big Book was originated in textbook form as a 12-step call, to reach people that were not in Akron or New York, so that anyone who picked up a copy of it could read and identify with the book. BILL’S STORY fits in exactly where it should in the standard textbook theory.
I can almost see Bill as he finishes up this chapter…saying “I have described the vital spiritual experience and it’s going to seem, to many of them, like some great happening, way out there in the sky. It probably sounds a lot like religion and theology. Maybe I’d better get down to brass tacks and tell them exactly what took place in my life.”
In the next chapter, “THERE IS A SOLUTION” Bill tells us exactly how this happened.
Remember, in the beginning, there was Bill and Ebby… that was the Fellowship.
Ebby brought to Bill the answer… the Solution to our problem.
Bill applied the Solution and recovered through a vital spiritual experience.
So, two things had to take place here:
- first the Fellowship with the Ebby, then
- the vital spiritual experience
As a result of this course of action, Bill got sober.
The next chapter explains exactly what these two things are all about.
BIG BOOK WORKSHOP HOMEWORK ASSIGNMENT
1) Read “STEP TWO” in the “Twelve and Twelve” book – USE HIGHLIGHTER!!!
2) Read Chapter 2 “THERE IS A SOLUTION” in the “Big Book” (1st Time) — USE HIGHLIGHTER!!
(Just read and highlight the 1st time you read through the chapter.)
3) Read Chapter 2 “THERE IS A SOLUTION” in the “Big Book” (2nd Time). Answer the “Work Assignment Questions” below as you read the chapter the 2nd time.
4) Be prepared to discuss how you reacted to this chapter next week. Start writing what you can truly “manage” in your life. Write down your thoughts in your notebook as thoughts occur to you about whether you can or cannot manage life, and in particular, your life.
WORK ASSIGNMENT QUESTIONS
“THERE IS A SOLUTION”
- Is the fellowship, by itself, enough for you?
- Do you, on your own and without help, have a way out?
- Have you come to believe that you suffer from an illness?
- Did it engulf all whose lives touched you?
- Did you see how you can reach another alcoholic?
- Is the elimination of your drinking enough or only a beginning?
- If you go on just not drinking, will the problem(s) be taken care of?
- Does your life depend upon your constant thought of others and how you may help meet their needs?
- Are you curious to discover how and why these people have recovered from a seemingly hopeless state of mind and body?
- The Big Book answers the questions “What do I have to do?” Have you asked yourself that question? What is your answer?
- When it comes to alcohol, can you ‘take it’ or ‘leave it’ alone?
WORK ASSIGNMENT QUESTIONS (Continued)
“THERE IS A SOLUTION”
- Did you have “the habit” bad enough that it gradually impaired you physically and mentally?
- If given a good reason, can you give up alcohol entirely?
- From your examination of yourself in the past weeks and your reading of the Big Book, are you a “real alcoholic”?
- If NOT, why not?
- If NOT, be prepared to discuss this during the workshop.
- Did you at some stage of your drinking, lose control over the amount you drank once you started to drink?
- Did you have control? Did you do absurd things? Were you a “Jekyll & Hyde”?
Note: The questions and observations on page 21 of the Big Book may help you in answering the question you have been writing about, having to do with your powerlessness over alcohol.
- Can you control the amount of alcohol you drink once you start drinking?
- Does your experience abundantly confirm that once you put any alcohol into your body, that something happens which makes it virtually impossible for you to stop?
- Have you discovered your own truth? What are you? What separates you from alcohol?
Note: This section summarizes our common problem, which we have covered so far, as to the admission of our powerlessness over alcohol, physically, after we take the first drink.
- Are these observations important to know and yet, pointless if you never take the first drink?
- Did this malady of the mind have a real hold on you and were you baffled?
- Have you suffered from the obsession that somehow, someday, you will beat the game?
- Have you lost control? Do you believe you can assert your power of will to stay stopped?
WORK ASSIGNMENT QUESTIONS (Continued)
“THERE IS A SOLUTION”
- At a certain point in your drinking, did you pass into a state where the most powerful desire to stop drinking was to no avail?
- Is it a fact that you have lost the power of choice when it comes to drinking?
- Has your so-called “willpower” become practically nonexistent? Were you unable, at certain times, to bring into your consciousness with sufficient force the memory of the suffering and humiliation of even a week or a month ago?
- Are you without defense against the first drink?
- When thoughts of the consequences of your drinking occurred, was ‘thinking it through’ enough for you?
- Have you said to yourself, “It won’t hurt me this time”? Were there times you didn’t think at all before taking that first drink?
- Has this sort of thinking been fully established in you? Have you placed yourself beyond human aid?
- Do you believe the process requires self-searching, leveling of pride and confession of shortcomings for a successful consummation?
- Do you believe, that nothing less than, a deep and effective spiritual experience will revolutionize your attitude toward life, your fellows and God’s Universe?
- Do you believe there is a “middle of the road solution” for you?
- Were you in a position where life was becoming impossible? Had you passed into the region from which there was no return through human aid?
- Do you have any other alternatives than to either: a) Accept spiritual help; or b) Go on to the bitter end, blotting out the consciousness of your intolerable situation as best you can?
- Do you honestly want to accept spiritual help and are you willing to make the effort?
- Do you believe that with a profound knowledge of the inner workings of your mind, relapse is unthinkable?
- In the mental sense, (before the 1st drink) am I one of these people? Must I have this thing?